We are at MOVE21 in London's ExCel Docklands exhibition centre along with 3000 of the world's leading experts in the mobility sector.
The conference attracts a range of OEMs, transport operators, tech companies, energy companies, fast growing startups and policymakers every year to discover next generation technologies being brought into the marketplace.
With COP26 ongoing and sustainability being at the top of everyone's minds, it is important that organisations sieze the moment. Some data points from the conference organisers:
- China is the world’s most important EV market with 66% of the world’s electric cars and 90% of the world’s electric buses
- Data is a whole new world as the value chain shifts from hardware to software
- There are over 2,000 new and credible players in the Mobility space since 2015
- The ADAS market will be worth $95 billion by 2030
- OEMs must innovate like tech companies and collaborate like never before
We have a stand in the Start-Up Village and are keen to discuss the connectivity challenges and opportunities for eBikes, skooters, EVs and mass transit systems.
Read more about the MOVE conference here.